- A rugged pant in a powerfully counterintuitive fabric. The Strongtwill starts with Supplex, an extremely fine nylon 6,6 filament that is air texturized to give it a gentle softness. By twisting dozens upon dozens of Supplex filaments together into a single yarn this softness transforms into a chunky toughness, a strength in numbers as you will. Those yarns are then woven into a midweight twill fabric (320 gsm, 9.5 oz) with a modest two-way stretch. The result is a tough as fuck fabric that slowly softens over time. And these pants are built to last a long time. How long? Honestly we don't know, we haven't been making them long enough to see a pair wear out, but they sure get the job done.
Strongtwill is a reinvention of the Strongcloth fabric. Strongtwill still takes dozens of fine air forged Supplex fibers and twists them into thick, chunky yarns, but adds elastane into the mix for a subtle two-way stretch. It’s all woven together into a luxuriously strong twill that has softness of fine fiber, the relaxed breathability associated with cotton and the toughness of high grade nylon.
- Strong Dungarees
- Made with Strongtwill
- 96% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Eco-calibrated DWR
- Knee-length gusseted crotch
- Electrostatic rubber plated brass shank and brushed stainless steel rivets
- Fits true to size, expect slight shrinkage in length when first washed
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener). Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in New York City
- Strong Dungarees
Fits true to size, expect slight shrinkage in length when first washed.Please refer to the table below for exact garment measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Top Opening 14.75 15.25 15.75 16.25 16.75 17.25 17.75 18.25 18.75 Upper Thigh 11.38 11.63 11.88 12.13 12.38 12.75 13.13 13.5 13.88 Inseam (standard) 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 Leg Opening 6.75 6.88 7 7.13 7.25 7.38 7.5 7.63 7.75Body measurements in inches Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Natural waist at narrowest point 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36