- Rugged Nyco fabric zoned on the sleeves and hood, partnered with four-way stretch OG Cloth in the places you need it most for a damn good looking and great wearing piece. Constructed to fit, not constrict, the three-piece hood is engineered to fit close to your neck and head, giving you weather coverage without compromising your peripheral vision, while our new easy pull adjustments allow you to tighten up or loosen with one hand while in full motion.
Our OG Cloth / 4Season fabric allows for freedom of movement and breathability, so you stay comfortable in a range of temperatures. The zoned application of Nyco gives the piece extra structure and wind resistance, making it a versatile jacket that travels seamlessly through cool nights and light rain without overheating when the sun peeks through.
Discreet front pockets, and three discrete internal pockets make sure you can carry what you need. Velcro cuff adjusters, a two-way front zip and an integrated carry strap round out the package.
- Our core OG/4Season cloth: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning nanosphere treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, it will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four-way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and means this jacket moves freely through any situation.
American Nyco is a dense weave of 50% nylon, 50% cotton developed by the US military and used in the original M-65 jackets and Korean War era paratrooper pants. Clean twill looks and tougher than raw denim, it sits sweetly between the two in weight, clocking in at 9 oz.
The five harness weave creates a dense face to the fabric, making it wind resistant, water resistant and seriously durable. American Nyco has an elegant drape with stout structure that forms with wear. Quarpel treated DWR keeps it clean and lightly water resistant. Please note that this is a non-stretch fabric, it will break in and age beautifully with wear.
- Nyco Freeshell
- Outlier 4Season Doubleweave: Schoeller Dryskin fabric and American Nyco fabric
- Body: 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Panel: 50% Nylon, 50% Cotton
- Four-way stretch body with zoned Nyco panels
- NanoSphere® treated for light water, dirt and grime resistance
- Three piece hood engineered with easy pull adjustments for weather coverage and full visibility
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Articulated two piece raglan sleeve
- High neck two-way zip for coverage and easy access
- Discreet front pockets
- Hidden rear megastash pocket
- Hidden carry strap
- Duraflex hardware
- Extended back for coverage
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Made in New York City
- Nyco Freeshell
- Fits true to size.
Size Chart (in inches)
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Chest Size 34 36 38 40 42 Body Length 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 Sleeve (from center back) 34 34.5 35 35.5 36