- We took the best parts of our Classic Merino Hoodie and combined them with the engineered cut of our Freeshell. The perfect go-to garment for cooler weather, it's beautifully soft, keeps you warm and stays fresh so you can wear it everyday. The three-piece hood is designed to fit closely around your neck and head without any pull tabs or cords. A high neck zip keeps the cold out and an extended back keeps you decent. A tailored fit with long raglan sleeves and discreet front pockets make for a streamlined silhouette you can wear anywhere. A great looking and versatile piece that you'll reach for over and over.
Merino means it is soft, comfortable, warm and breathable, for everyday wear. We use a double-faced 18.8 micron grade of merino that most other companies use for next to skin garments, it's comfortable enough to rock naked. Merino is naturally odor resistant so it doesn't stink after a day (or three) of wear like so many other materials will. When you start moving hard, the merino wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and cool. Slow down or stop and it will keep you as warm as any other good wool sweater. Head inside and its temperature regulating properties mean you won't overheat.
So comfortable and soft you'll find yourself reaching for it everyday. The Doublefine 18.9 micron merino is the best natural performance fabric we can find. Merino has the incredible ability to suck moisture into the very core of the fiber. This pulls moisture away from your skin cooling you as you exercise, and allows the fabric to keep breathing if it gets wet. Simple and clean with an elegant drape.
One word of warning though, this stuff is addictive. Once you get a taste of the merino quality it's hard to quit. Luckily it's natural properties make it highly odor resistant. You'll find you can get a lot more wear between washes, a good thing, as merino does not come cheap. Cut and sewn in New York City because we care about our community.
- Doublefine Merino Hoodie
- Doublefine 18.9 Micron Merino Wool
- ZQ Certified Merino Wool
- 95.6% Merino, 4.4% Nylon
- 285 gsm
- Odor resistant
- Large temperature range
- Merino pulls sweat away from your skin
- Dry handfeel
- Discreet front pockets lined with Supplex
- Extended lower back coverage
- Raglan sleeves allow for reach and motion
- Three-piece hood engineered to fit close to your neck and head
- Two-way zip
- Hand wash or machine wash warm. Dry flat or tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Made in New York City with Vietnamese fabric
- Doublefine Merino Hoodie
Fits true to size. Buy the size you normally wear.
Please refer to the table below for garment's exact measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size XS S M L XL Length high shoulder to bottom 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 Sleeve length center back to cuff 34 34.5 35 35.5 36Body measurements in inches Size XS S M L XL Chest 34 36 38 40 42