- A brand new pant built with our original OG Cloth fabric. You can think of them as our old Climbers cut, reborn in a better form. They are still a lean slim cut with a remarkable freedom of movement, but we repatterned the structure completely to create a new five pocket design fit for the times.
The heart of the pant is still our very first fabric, the OG Cloth. Woven in Switzerland by Schoeller, you can think of it as our most technical fabric. The doubleweave construction has a tightly woven nylon on the exterior for durability and a loose, highly breathable three dimensional weave on the inside for soft, breathable comfort. The substantive four-way stretch gives the pants a remarkable freedom of movement. The NanoSphere finish makes it quick drying and dirt resistant so you can cleanly take them far.
Cut-wise this is a lean, slim interpretation of a traditional five pocket jean cut, all the way through to the two piece yolk and fifth “watch” pocket in the right front. We did angle that pocket slightly to make it easier to access, and then added a small internal bully flap. Inside the rear back right pocket we hid our more personal take on the traditional jeans patch, a simple Ultrasuede patch that can be used to clean your phone screen. The hem is a double turn back and can be let out for an extended inseam.
But beyond all that, this is just a simple lean-cut pant with a remarkable range of movement. A pant you can wear any day, anywhere for almost any activity, because what you put on in the morning should never constrain what you do with your day.
Our core fabric: breathable, comfortable and durable, and the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning NanoSphere treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, it will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four-way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and means these pants move freely through any situation.
- OG Leans
- Made with OG Cloth
- NanoSphere® treated to emulate the self-cleaning capabilities of a lotus leaf
- 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Midweight doubleweave twill: 240gsm
- Custom Italian Mombasa poly slot button
- Ultrasuede patch inside rear pocket to clean your phone screen
- Very high breathability
- Water resistance
- Dirt and grime resistance
- Coffee, beer and wine resistance
- Four-way stretch
- High durability
- Five pocket design
- Slim cut
- The hem is a double turn back and can be let out for an extended inseam
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener). Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
- Made in New York City with Swiss fabric
- OG Leans
Fits true to size. When first tried on they should feel just a touch too snug in the waist. Over the first few hours they’ll loosen up, and when you put them on the second day they should fit perfect.
Slim cut with a tapered leg. The hem is a double turn back and can be let out for an extended inseam.
Please refer to the table below for exact garment measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Top Opening 14.5 15 15.5 16 16.5 17 17.5 18 18.5 Front Rise 9.75 10 10.25 10.5 10.75 11.13 11.5 11.88 12.25 Thigh 1'' below crotch 11.5 11.81 12.13 12.43 12.75 13.13 13.5 13.88 14.25 Inseam/Extended Inseam 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 32.5/34 Leg Opening 6.25 6.38 6.5 6.63 6.75 6.88 7 7.13 7.25Body measurements in inches Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Natural waist at narrowest point 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36