- A classic wool peacoat reengineered for a life of freedom. We've always loved vintage navy peacoats, there’s nothing better for walking around town on a cold, wet winter morning. Problem is, the traditional fabric is so constrictive you can barely reach a subway straphanger in one, let alone get comfortable riding your bike. The Liberated Wool Peacoat keeps the classic peacoat aesthetic but uses an innovative cut and a 2.5 layer wool softshell fabric to create a cool weather jacket fit for motion and comfort.
The Liberated Wool fabric has a beautiful yarn-dyed wool outer face and a soft melange gray fleece interior. Holding it together is a highly flexible, water resistant polyurethane bond. The result is a warm fabric with the sharp looks of quality wool, the soft flexibility of fleece and the breathable weather resistance that only the Swiss can architect. It all makes a peacoat that’s well suited for a wide temperature range and any weather that fall and winter may bring.
We’ve honed in on some subtle details for this iteration. Larger front pockets securely stow any accessories you might want to take on or off as you move through your day. An inside pocket topped off with a storm flap provides ample storage for anything you may want to carry a bit more securely. Laser etched horn buttons provide good looks and a little extra texture to help out whether your hands are gloved or numbed by the cold. All seams are bound with a highly flexible, water resistant Italian seam binding tape.
Made in NYC with yarn-dyed Swiss fabric. High buttoned collar and inner cuffs for warmth, a perfectly pitched three piece sleeve and modulated back pleat for superior arm movement. Cut true to size.
A wool coat fabric reconstructed for versatility, comfort and motion. A 2.5 layer construction with a yarn dyed four-way stretch wool outer and soft, breathable fleece interior. Holding them together is a highly water and wind resistant, yet breathable polyurethane bond. The result is a liberating fabric for the cooler seasons. It has great freedom of movement and it's close to weatherproof while being breathable and warm. All without sacrificing any of the good looks of a fine wool jacket fabric.
- Liberated Wool Peacoat
- Outlier Liberated Wool with self-cleaning Schoeller NanoSphere® treatment
- 33% Wool, 39% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 10% Polyurethane, 3% Elastane
- Wind and water resistant
- Four-way stretch
- Three-piece pitched sleeve
- Modulated back pleat for superior arm movement
- Custom laser etched natural horn buttons
- Front pockets
- Inside pocket
- Inner sleeve cuffs for warmth
- Fits true to size
- Dry clean only
- Made in New York City with Swiss fabric
- Liberated Wool Peacoat
Fits true to size.
Please refer to the table below for garment's exact measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size XS S M L XL Length high shoulder to bottom 30 30.5 31 31.5 32 Sleeve length center back to cuff 33.5 34 34.5 35.5 36.5Body measurements in inches Size XS S M L XL Chest 34 36 38 40 42