- A relaxed and tapered pant silhouette in our durable and lightweight F. Cloth fabric. Sewn up with mesh pocketing and a double turn back hem that can be let out for an extended inseam or cropped to taste. A gusseted crotch and two-way stretch ensures major freedom of movement.
At 200gsm, the F. Cloth sews up light, but the air texturized Cordura grade nylon yarns are both strong and soft enough to be a joy to wear every day. A durable water resistant treatment helps keep them clean and dry, allowing you to travel further and lighter.
Strong, durable and lightweight. Our F. Cloth is a 200gsm 97% Nylon, 3% Elastane canvas woven in Sweden. Boasting a substantial 35% two-way stretch, F. Cloth is significantly freer than many stretch fabrics. It's lightweight and breathable, while the light DWR and air texturized Cordura grade nylon yarns are both strong and soft enough to be a joy to wear every day.
- Made with F. Cloth
- 97% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- 200gsm Cordura grade nylon canvas
- Woven in Sweden
- Light water repellency
- High breathability
- Two-way stretch
- Gusseted crotch
- Rear welt pockets
- Custom Italian Mombasa poly slot button
- Mesh pocketing
- Double turn back hem can be let out for an extended inseam
- Machine wash warm, hang dry or tumble dry low (do not use fabric softener)
- Dry cleanable (do not use trichloroethylene)
- Made in New York City
Fits true to size. The hem is a double turn back and can be let out for an extended inseam up to 2".
Please refer to the table below for exact garment measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Top Opening 14.75 15.25 15.75 16.25 16.75 17.25 17.75 18.25 18.75 Thigh 1'' below crotch 12.5 12.75 13 13.25 13.5 13.88 14.25 14.63 15 Inseam* 29.75 29.75 29.75 29.75 29.75 29.75 29.75 29.75 29.75 Leg Opening 6.25 6.38 6.5 6.63 6.75 6.88 7 7.13 7.25
* A slightly dropped crotch makes
the inseam behave more like 31"Body measurements in inches
Size 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Natural waist at narrowest point 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36