- Sometimes experiments are too good to stay that way. As we played around with the chunky warm goodness of the Strongwool Fleece we decided we needed to make a really big coat out of it. The easiest way to test that idea was to sew it up in the Dufflecoat pattern, and the result was a sample that everyone in the studio wanted to steal. We made some subtle modifications to the hood and we had a real product. Hardcore cozy Strongwool Fleece, plus a magno-mechanical Fidlock toggle system to open and close with ease and we are good to go. Just be aware that this piece is NOT wind resistant so when conditions require it we recommend pairing with a wind resistant layer.
Our love of wool is no secret, but we often focus on the extremely fine merino side of things, with the Strongwool Fleece we go the other way. Knit in Italy this fleece combines a healthy 63% wool with 24% nylon and 13% polyester. Nature and technology twisted together to create a doublefaced fleece with a chunky strong outer and an inner face brushed to a gentle fluff.
- Strongwool Fleece
- 63% Wool, 24% Nylon, 3% Polyester
- 376 gsm
- Doublefine Merino inner cuffs
- Two front pockets
- Two four-way stretch Tweave inside pockets
- Magno-mechanical Fidlock toggles for one handed use and security in motion
- Mil-spec paracord hanging loop
- Fits true to size
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, dry flat.
- Made in New York City with Italian fabric.
Fits true to size.
Please refer to the table below for garment's exact measurements.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Size XS S M L XL Shoulder 21.5 22 22.5 23 23.5 Length high shoulder to bottom 39.25 39.88 40.5 41.13 41.75 Sleeve length center back to cuff 36 36.5 37 37.5 38Body measurements in inches Size XS S M L XL Chest 34 36 38 40 42